Transfiguration of Jesus Catholic Church is a parish located in Wallace, NC within the Catholic Diocese of Raleigh.
Please come join us and grow in your love for Christ and His church!
||Activities During Lent:
- Sunday — 8:30 am (English) and 11:00 am (Spanish)
- Monday — 9:00 am (English) : followed by Bible Study and Coffee & Donuts
- Tuesday — 6:00 pm Communion Service
- Wednesday — Mass in Magnolia @ St. Clara (No Mass in Wallace)
- Thursday — 9:00 am (English) followed by:
Adoration (until 6:00 pm);
- Friday — 9:00 am followed by fellowship — all are welcome!
- Saturday — 5 pm (English)(Spanish)
Feb. 10: Ash Wednesday
- 9:00am Mass with distribution of ashes
- 12 noon Communion Service and distribution of ashes
- 6:00 pm Bilingual Mass including distribution of ashes
Ash Wednesday is a day of Fast and Abstinence, but not a holy day of obligation.
Fridays during Lent:
- 6:30 pm Stations of the Cross
- After the Stations: Light Lenten Supper
Our physical address:
506 East Main Street
Wallace, NC, 28466.
Our mailing address:
PO Box 1601
Wallace, NC 28466